Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

force download

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_dikku_*

Guest_dikku_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

hi i some how screwed the settings of bit torrent 7.2.1 then my download speed reduced to a very low rate then i tried the default setting by deleating settings.dat still after reverting to default state there is no hope so decided to unstall and download and install bittorrent 8.0 beta client.ok the ui is good better than 7.2.1 but cant find were to force download torrent there is a small round green play button tried to press it but not sure wheather its for force download or not after pressing the button still the download bar shows slow .immediate help would be appreciated

#2 Guest_Wilber Slokim_*

Guest_Wilber Slokim_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

hi i some how screwed the settings of bit torrent 7.2.1 then my download speed reduced to a very low rate then i tried the default setting by deleating settings.dat still after reverting to default state there is no hope so decided to unstall and download and install bittorrent 8.0 beta client.ok the ui is good better than 7.2.1 but cant find were to force download torrent there is a small round green play button tried to press it but not sure wheather its for force download or not after pressing the button still the download bar shows slow .immediate help would be appreciated

Well, they have great detailed online manual, did ya' check? But this is just another reason I SHTICK with BT 6.1.2. Interface is the most understandable and easy to manipulate of all versions. Good luck to ya' though, sorry, got some crocks to go snag in the swamp!