Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

why are my torrents not downloading

• Page 1 of 2
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Boi$tack_*

Guest_Boi$tack_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:42 PM

i get the file in bit torrent but the downloads never start the arrow just turns from green to red. WTF

#2 Guest_meee_*

Guest_meee_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

i get the file in bit torrent but the downloads never start the arrow just turns from green to red. WTF

Mine 2!! Why??

#3 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

SAME

#4 Guest_tony_*

Guest_tony_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

mine to...

#5 Guest_duane_*

Guest_duane_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

i downloaded a film, its 100% in, but wont play.

#6 Guest_G_*

Guest_G_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:32 PM

same..wtf

#7 jlee

jlee

BitTorrent Staff

• Employees
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:21 PM

Could you provide more information? How many seeds/peers did you have?

#8 Guest_ianski_*

Guest_ianski_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:16 AM

#9 Guest_ianski_*

Guest_ianski_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:17 AM

same here. i got 3 files for downloads now it turned green but not downloading I even re-started my laptap 3x and still not working. What's happening??

#10 Guest_Guest- GG_*

Guest_Guest- GG_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:01 AM

I have this same problem too. Im doing nothing different than normal but now I cant get anything to start downloading!Just a green arrow, no up or down loading and the arrow goes red.

#11 Guest_Kyon_*

Guest_Kyon_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:49 AM

Me too. I'm downloading 3 files, all has at least 800 seeders but none have connected and I'm not downloading anything at all. But I am able to upload other files. I have one at 77% but it stopped downloading all of a sudden.

#12 Guest_Stein Are_*

Guest_Stein Are_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:06 AM

Any answer to this, same problem here.

#13 Guest_cricket1one_*

Guest_cricket1one_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:51 AM

Im having the same problem. I dont remember changing anything significant. I have also tried multiple torrents with plenty of seeders. Im about to try to download on my other comp. and see if its a local problem.

I Disabled my firewall and got nothing, turned off antivirus no help, tried a different program still couldnt connect to a single seeder. connected directly to my cable modem (cableone aka comcast?) cant think of what i did . should i check my modem settings?

someone on another forum mentioned formating the computer since it could be a virus unlikely but i have no clue at this point.

any help is appreciated

#14 Guest_cricket1one_*

Guest_cricket1one_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:05 AM

also just tried all those trackers on a torrent with over 400 seeders and 200 ish leechers not even a twitch.

#15 jlee

jlee

BitTorrent Staff

• Employees
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

It's hard to tell what the problem is without more information, but I'd check the internet connection and your computer..

#16 Guest_kevin_*

Guest_kevin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:36 PM

i can't download for a couple of weeks now. i got good seeders and leechers but still it doesn't work. i tried different programs like Utorrent vuze and bittorrent but they don't work either. if a friend transfers the file via skype it does work. but it won't connect to seeders and gives a red avaidability bar

#17 Guest_Jess_*

Guest_Jess_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:05 AM

I have the same issue. It's really annoying!!

#18 Guest_Hotandcold_*

Guest_Hotandcold_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:49 PM

uninstall bit torrent look on google for an older build don't go over 6.1.2 and your problems should be solved

#19 Guest_aquamom_*

Guest_aquamom_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:09 PM

I have the same problem too... If I restart bittorrent they start up again, with 1 or 2 of the hundreds of seeds available, them grinds to a halt after about 5 minutes.

Hope someone has an answer...

#20 Guest_moh19345@hotmael.com_*

Guest_moh19345@hotmael.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

• Page 1 of 2