Error : Access is Denied

Guest kounteron

• 2 weeks later...
Guest enapets21

I just got this error while downloading a torrent on BitTorrent 7.2.1. I am using WinXP SP2. What to do? how do i fix it?

I've had this issue too. Every new torrent I download will download a few kB, and then come up with error: access is denied. I've disabled my indexing and briefly turned off my antivirus, but the same thing happened. Does anyone know how this can be rectified?

Thanks,

enapets21

• 3 weeks later...
Guest matthew

I just got this error while downloading a torrent on BitTorrent 7.2.1. I am using WinXP SP2. What to do? how do i fix it?

im haveing the same problem. iv tried two programs on this compter and they both will download .3% of the file and then give the access error. and im running windows 7 64 bit. iv tryed diffrent download locations. diffrent websites. diffrent torrents.

• 2 weeks later...

Without warning after many days of problem-free operation the files which I had completed downloading and which I was making available to others started showing the Error: Access Denied status. I tried forced download, forced re-check followed by download, etc., without success. What can I do to make the files available to others again?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest João Gabriel

I was having this problems but seems like I have fixed this. Here is what I have done:

I have allowed full access to the destination folder (on the proprieties of the folder)

So I deleted the file from bitTorrent (only from bitTorrent, not from mine computer)

And then I opened it again with bitTorrent.

Sorry about my english, I'm from Brazil.

Hope it helps someone!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived