Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

DHT Waiting to log in

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mlo

mlo

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:16 AM

For the past two days i have not been able to download anything I am just seeing connecting to peers and downloading metadata. And what does DHT waiting to log in mean???
  • sylviabunny likes this

#2 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:16 AM

http://dpth.ca/dhttshoot

#3 mlo

mlo

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:58 AM

Thank you!
  • sylviabunny likes this

#4 Suzy

Suzy

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

I am also having the same problem, my utorrent has had the error DHT:waiting to log in and the torrents showing Connecting to peers or downloading metadata. I have tried the help steps, but it hasn't worked. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled both bittorrent and utorrent and the same messages appear. I have Norton firewall but the settings have always been the same and always worked, however I have tried changing these and changing back. I must also say that I am not very tech savvy and a finding this a bit confusing with all the conflicting advice on the forums.
  • sylviabunny likes this

#5 charfuer

charfuer

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

I guess it is too much to ask if the person who provided the link..wrote it in english...lol...I have used bittorrent for a long time now with no issues..now all of a sudden over the last 2 or 3 days...all I get is connecting to peers...I have uninstalled and re installed..nothing.
I do not understand what was contained in the link..sorry..I am not computer illiterate but that is above my pay grade...can someone help please.
  • sylviabunny likes this

#6 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Suzy

I have Norton firewall

This is your problem.

#7 panku

panku