Torrents Stuck At "checked 0.0%"?

Strongboar

Hi, I started up a bunch of torrents this morning, expected the usual downloads to happen. However, the last 8 or 9 I added to my downloads are all stuck at "Checked 0.0%" and wont start downloading. This has never happened before. They all have seeds acc. to the website I got them from. Help?

• 1 month later...

Hi Admin, I am new to torrents and am experiencing the exact same problem as the user above me is reporting. I am currently using BitTorrent 7.8.2 and there are 18 torrents in my que. When I initially started adding them last night it allowed the first 2-3 to download as normal but none of the rest did anything past "checked 0.0%" Normally I can add as many torrents as I want and it will download a max of 5, maybe 6, at a time then add one as each one finishes. I have not attempted to adjust any of the preset controls that would have come standard with my initial download of the software. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 5 months later...

I Am Having same problem even the completed ones are stuck on Checked % so not seeding. I exit Torrents before switching off my PC but when i restart PC they are all Stuck on Checked % or Connecting to peers or Downloading 0.0%.  This as been going on awhile and the only way i can get them to start is delete them then redo them which is not very good especially if they do not finish in one session then i have to go through them all over again. I am using the latest Version of Bittorrent.

Archived