Extremly Slow Speed By All Torrent Downloads Since 2 Days (About 5-10Kb/s)

Anacondas

So im having problems with my torrents download speed. Its like i said in the title before about 5-10kb/s but only since 2 days. I have normaly an average download speed of 2-3 MB/s (the problem is with all torrents and some of them i had 2 days before 2 MB/s and now 5kb/s). It cant be the router or the ports because i tried earlier today to connect my computer directly to my modem and its the same result. I didnt changed the settings in Bittorrent their are the same and I tried also to install utorrent, because i thought its something wrong with my Bittorrent, but no, same result.

PS: I have a 32Mbit/s bandwidth connection to the internet and i can download directly at 2Mb/s or streaming Videos in HD isnt also a problem, the slow download speed is only on torrents (Bit- and uTorrent) and only since 2 days and like i said i changed nothing.

It would be great if someone of you could help me ;)

Okay, theres maybe one thing more: I saw today that sometimes the downloadspeed jumps to 2MB/s for about 10-20 Minutes. but only every 2-3 houres. So could i conclude from this that my provider is in the last couple days just too overloaded to manage a high speed in torrents?

Okay maybe there are even longer times between i think 10 houres or so. Because this morning (about 6AM) i had this speed and than now. So theres a big space between this downloadspeeds.

But thanks for your instant reply ;)

Archived