Torrents Not Highlighting After Being Selected

JFord

After months of perfect operation my BitTorrent client (7.9.2) no longer highlights selected items after they have been selected (via mouse or cursor). The torrents are being selected, but there is no visual indicator of that. This is also true for the files in the lower window.

When I click on an item a grey background appears briefly and then disappears.

Sidebar selections appear normally and selections in the alternate (toggled) view work too.

I have rebooted and reinstalled BitTorrent with no luck.

Any ideas?

That's an interesting idea, and yes, white is a very pale color.

It was working perfectly before. Is there a way to change the highlight color? I didn't see anything in the preferences that looked like it covered that.

One other anomaly that appeared at the same time is that the sidebar has an extra line of spacing between each item which was not there before.

After performing a series of downgrades I determiend that build 36321 (and anything after) has this problem, but that build 36047 (and anything before) does not.

This is really strange, because I am pretty sure that I was running build 37954 with no problem. But after 45 years in this business I have learned that computers are strange.

Archived