Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

BitTorrent version 7.6 released (26730)

• Page 11 of 11
  • Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#201 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

after the new update bit torrent keeps freezing and i can't use it :(

#202 Guest_arcan_*

Guest_arcan_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

thanks

#203 Guest_dunkleybwoy_*

Guest_dunkleybwoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

I've downloaded the latest BitTorrent but every time I use it in a standard account it asks me for the admin password. It never asked for this in previous versions. Was this change intentional or some sort of bug?

#204 Guest_siema POLACY_*

Guest_siema POLACY_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

Fajnie !

#205 Guest_Dark Archon_*

Guest_Dark Archon_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

I don't really like the new GUI. I really miss the up/down arrow in the first column and I don't see a way to bring it back. Any idea?

#206 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

Toggle torrent view.

#207 Guest_gagan_*

Guest_gagan_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

damm it keeps crashing my laptop when i try to download something

#208 Guest_maharaj singh_*

Guest_maharaj singh_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

hi

#209 Guest_Elisha_*

Guest_Elisha_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

When you hit the download button, and bttorrent pops up showing you that the file you specified to download is downloading, look at the tabs, one says file. click on that and you can right click on whatever you do not want and when the box shows up and says what options you have one will be "don't download" it's actually pretty easy. however, somewhere you clicked on something to where a box doesn't show up automatically when you first begin a download. that...in specific is something you clicked a box saying don't show me again or something. and i have no comment on that. mine always shows up...always take care. gl. ;)

I can't seem to find any way to have the new version ask me where to put files, and also let me check what parts of a torrent I want to download, in case I don't want the whole thing. Now the new version doesn't ask and automatically starts downloading the entire file, whether I want it all or not. Is there any way to change this? if not, why did you take away that feature?

#210 Guest_Waseem_*

Guest_Waseem_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

7.6 version of Bit torrent is all is well.

#211 Guest_Tom_Toomas_*

Guest_Tom_Toomas_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

I'm also havine the same with this new and BETTERTorrent ! ! ! I can't seem to find any way to have the new version ask me where to put files, and also let me check what parts of a torrent I want to download, in case I don't want the whole thing. Now the new version doesn't ask and automatically starts downloading the entire file, whether I want it all or not. Is there any way to change this? if not, why did you take away that feature?

#212 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:23 PM

There is, you just need to turn the appropriate settings on.

#213 Guest_morna_*

Guest_morna_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:28 AM

im sorry i just don't understand how this new version works .. even on the most basic level - help me

• Page 11 of 11