Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

Bitorrent 8.0 Features

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AUDI-A4

AUDI-A4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:59 AM

there should be the features in bittorrent 8.0
1. we can add trackers and check the trackers in bittorrent 8.0
2.we can create torrent with bittorrent 8.0
3.there should be peer tab like in bittorrent 7.6 because so if i want to share with friend i must know how much he complete the download so i can seed the torrent more
4.pop up window should be there where you want to download like in bittorrent 7.6

any suggestions
thanks for create a bittorrent 8.0 client very good development

#2 Guest_kiloalfa_*

Guest_kiloalfa_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

I would like to be able to sort kompleted downloads according the time of completion. That is to see my latest downloads. Otherwise I have to delete what is already down, so finish seeding.

#3 Guest_Max_*

Guest_Max_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

I would like to be able to sort kompleted downloads according the time of completion. That is to see my latest downloads. Otherwise I have to delete what is already down, so finish seeding.

This is a bit ridiculous. Why you need and what kind of sorting downloads you need and why the hell you have to delete them once they're down, instead of leaving them to seed?

You can always pause or stop them to speed if DL-ing something else, and then again leave them seed for the rest of the community. I really can't see any point to this issue.