Export Text List of Torrents

JFord

I have a few hundred active torrents and from time to time I need to get a text list of those torrents (which I then paste in Excel). Long ago this was an easy task since I all I had to do was select all of my torrents and press ctrl+c and then paste them into Notepad or Excel, easy-peasy. But at some point that feature began omitting the name of the torrent (which I consider rather crucial to my process). The queue number is also omitted, but I don't care about that. Interestingly, the column headers are included for both columns, but the associated data is not.

My current solution is to use the Web UI to do the same thing, but the Web UI does not include all of the columns that are available through the Windows UI (the file location is the most important one for my purposes). So that means that I must use both UIs to create my list by sorting each list by name before copying them to the clipboard then using Excel to merge the columns. Honestly, this is a bit of a PITA for what should be a simple task.

I was surprised that no one else has reported this issue, which leads me to think that I might be doing something wrong (or that there is an obvious fix), but then maybe no one else uses this feature.

Any ideas?

Sorry about the multi-post. I am not a regular on this forum, so I see an error and then I tried again. Not sure if this really qualifies as "user error" though.

Interestingly, this is not the only issue I have with BitTorrent that others don't appear to have. The issues followed me when I changed computers so I am guessing that it is something in my settings, but clearly I have no idea which ones (if it's the cause).

Archived