Accidently deleted torrent

Guest CaptJohnno

Guest CaptJohnno

Hi I am using BitTorrent Download Manager via my ReadyNAS and accidentally deleted a torrent that was 98% complete (MP3's total 3.2 gig). I have re-added the torrent however it is starting to download from the start again. I would like it to load the temp data that was downloaded and continue. If I cannot get it to continue where is the temp directory so I can retrieve what has been downloaded to date.

Thanks!

Johnno

• 1 month later...
Guest santa

Hi I am using BitTorrent Download Manager via my ReadyNAS and accidentally deleted a torrent that was 98% complete (MP3's total 3.2 gig). I have re-added the torrent however it is starting to download from the start again. I would like it to load the temp data that was downloaded and continue. If I cannot get it to continue where is the temp directory so I can retrieve what has been downloaded to date.

Thanks!

Johnno

if u have download the same torrent then it has to resume.... just check d location if it is downloading in the same place or try "forced re-check" ...

• 2 months later...
Guest Martins

if u have download the same torrent then it has to resume.... just check d location if it is downloading in the same place or try "forced re-check" ...

this was very helpfull, THANK YOU! =],

• 8 months later...

Archived