Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

Project Chrysalis Update: Alpha Release

• Page 3 of 3
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#41 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:51 AM

Associate BitTorrent with .torrent files (preferences - general)

#42 Guest_Andik_*

Guest_Andik_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Very heavy CPU usage interface seems sluggish - maybe a percentage done in the purple bar instead of fast/slow etc. Nice interface though

#43 Guest_pcgirl_*

Guest_pcgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

I'm sorry, but this hurt my eyes, slowed down the interaction with the client to an unbelievable sluggishness (click... wait.......wait... oh, there is the info) and didn't let me compare the downloads against each other.

I won't be using it. :) I like the crisp clean WHITE background with a list of downloads that are comparable to each other. I like to move them around into priority order and to see at a glance how they are going. Just because Windows 8 is trying to duplicate the iPhone with big childish colour blocks that are in.your.face, doesn't mean that everyone else has to!

Overall out of 10? 2.

#44 Guest_Blindbat_*

Guest_Blindbat_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

I dont know what I am doing wrong but when I go to http://www.bittorrent.com/chrysalis/ and hit download beta it downloads BitTorrent-8.0 (file name) but when I install it it installs 7.6.1 I have even went and deleted the file folder any luck

#45 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

Chrysalis has been discontinued.

• Page 3 of 3