error message-disk removed. please re-attach

Guest Joe T

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ahmad

many times this happens when you have encrypted your drive in which you r downloading.unlock that drive which will do the wrk. same happened here and it worked. ^_^

Guest diana

many times this happens when you have encrypted your drive in which you r downloading.unlock that drive which will do the wrk. same happened here and it worked. ^_^

So how can I unlock the drive?

Guest FernyD

I right clicked on the torrent, chose advanced, chose set download location, found the drive where the files started to download. It then says do you want to overwrite, you choose yes. Then, it still says the same error message but then you just click the start button on the main screen(play arrow). This worked for me and I am not a computer Whiz.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Brownies

I right clicked on the torrent, chose advanced, chose set download location, found the drive where the files started to download. It then says do you want to overwrite, you choose yes. Then, it still says the same error message but then you just click the start button on the main screen(play arrow). This worked for me and I am not a computer Whiz.

Good luck

Ohmaiigawwsh, thanks for the help! I've been looking for help the entire hour and everyone just keeps telling me to reconnect my external drive or change my drive letter when I've never really touched my external drive that much to begin with or even messed around with my external drive. I've never really touched my computer settings either when using uTorrent so everything was fine, but I guess I may have been encrypting my drive recently, so your advise along with a few others really helped. Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cdshed cv

Good luck

thanks alot really helped problem solved

Guest Nadia

It solved my problem as well.... however, I had 60% from a 18GB downloaded already and now the torrent started redownloading it from the start. I could kill..... but thanks for the help anyways.

Guest putte

tyvm!!

Archived