Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

Not Downloading and time not changed to summertime

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sonicchild86

Sonicchild86

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

Hey,
I use Bit Torrent Manager as it works with my network drive, however today when I went to download something it just stuck at 0% even though seeds are not an issue. I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials and to my knowledge no changes have been made. Please can someone give me some suggestions of what to try?

Also on a seperate note I use the scheduler so that my downloads only download during the night between 10pm-7am but the time on the Bit Torrent Manager doesn't seem to have changed to summer time, any idea how to change it?

Thanks

Ellie

#2 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

I use Bit Torrent Manager as it works with my network drive, however today when I went to download something it just stuck at 0% even though seeds are not an issue. I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials and to my knowledge no changes have been made. Please can someone give me some suggestions of what to try?

What download status?
What color is the progress bar?

Also on a seperate note I use the scheduler so that my downloads only download during the night between 10pm-7am but the time on the Bit Torrent Manager doesn't seem to have changed to summer time, any idea how to change it?

BitTorrent's scheduler is based on the system's timezone and time settings. There's nothing in BitTorrent that needs changing for clock changes like that.

#3 Sonicchild86

Sonicchild86

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

The status is that it's downloading and the progress bar is a bluey gray.
So if my time is set to UK British time why is it not setting off at 10pm like scheduled and instead 11pm?

Thanks

Ellie

What download status?
What color is the progress bar?

BitTorrent's scheduler is based on the system's timezone and time settings. There's nothing in BitTorrent that needs changing for clock changes like that.

#4 Sonicchild86

Sonicchild86

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Please can someone help me with this as it is still not downloading anything. Since my last post I have modified and initialized the bit torrent manager through the web access on my network drive.

Thanks

Ellie

#5 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

Since my last post I have modified and initialized the bit torrent manager through the web access on my network drive.

Support for embedded clients such as that are handled by the device manufacturer and not us.