Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

general

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Andrew_*

Guest_Andrew_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

In a previous version of Torent, once an item was compleated being downloaded it would go in my compleated file alphbetically. (I would prefer it to be listed cronologically I would search the dates to find what was compleated most recently. Now their is no date compleated collum. It's entered as a compleated file, but that section doesn't list any dates! For example, I have to go through a bunch of TED downloads before I find the one I haven't seen already, because I don't remeber by name what I've allready sceen. Their must be some way to view the dates of compleated downloads and or to place them cronologigcall compleated as compered to alphabetically?

#2 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

Right-click the column headers you have to enable the ones you don't.
And set the fuzzy dates advanced setting to false

#3 Guest_Andrew_*

Guest_Andrew_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:29 AM

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :P
Now how do you pu them the compleated file in some sort of order? Alphabetical or by date. They seem to be listed in aan order that doesn seem obvious to me.
  • brooks343 likes this

#4 Guest_Andrew_*

Guest_Andrew_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:39 AM

in advance settings I didn't see any dates or fuzy dates any where so the second part of your answer has left me scratching my head, and the hair won't grow back!

#5 Harold Feit

Harold Feit

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

If you want the torrents sorted, click on a column header to sort by that column.