Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

Not enough disc space

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 APERSON

APERSON

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

Hello. I have just updated to the new Bitorrent and until recently have always clicked to download a file/s of various size when i do not wish to actually download the whole lot. So if there is 4 gig of AVI's and i only want 1 gig. before i click Start button i need to select "Don't download" to some and click start.
Today i did this, it keeps asking where i want to download to, even though i have set the download location and then, says there is not enough disc space t o download the files (I KNOW) it says download anyway and then i get a message saying it is unable to save file to the selected folder. I remove drive, try again, re set preferences and always the same result.

Is there a way around this. Some downloads can be 8 gig and if i already have many of the files in there and not enough room on my HDD for 8 gig, why should i be made to download the LOT or nothing?

The last version did not do this.

Thank's.