Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

BitTorrent stopped working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Xtranhu_*

Guest_Xtranhu_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

Hi everyone.

For some time I've been having a problem with BitTorrent. It all started when it stopped working. I had it to open in startup, but it didn't open. Then I fixed that, but when I close the program for some reason I can't open it again by clicking on the icon on the desktop or from the folder, because it says it stopped working. I have to restart my laptop everytime I want to open BitTorrent. The torrent would dowload as usual but yesterday the seed/peer numbers started ok and suddenly go down until they reach 0.
I tried to install the program again, but it gives me the same message as it did when I tried to open BitTorrent from the desktop or folder. What should I be doing?

#2 Guest_Xtranhu_*

Guest_Xtranhu_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention that I can't download a torrent by simply clicking on the "open with" option. I have to save the file, then go to the folder where the downloads go, pick it up with the mouse and put it on the working BitTorrent in the background. The "open with" gives me the not working error.