• Announcements

• GreatMarko

Forum Upgrades   01/29/2016

Hi Folks,   As you may have noticed if you're a regular visitor to our forums, things look a little different as our forums have just undergone a significant upgrade and now have a fresh new look!  We're aware that there are one or two little "niggles" with the upgrade that still need ironing out, but we're on the case, and normal service will be resumed shortly!   In the meantime, if you've got a problem with a BitTorrent product, but are unable to post about it in the forums, you can also find support via the following links: BitTorrent Client Help Center BitTorrent Sync Help Center BitTorrent Bundle Help Center BitTorrent Bleep Help Center   Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your forum experience! UPDATE: 1st Feb - We're currently investigating issues with notifications - earlier issues that may have been preventing some users from logging in have now been resolved. UPDATE: 2nd Feb - Looking for the BitTorrent Sync forums? They've moved to http://forum.getsync.com (you can use your existing BitTorrent forum credentials to login)
randaree15

Error: Write to Disk Access Denied

13 posts in this topic

Hey I've been using BitTorrent for several months now and have never had any problems until I installed the 7.7 version. Since installing the update every torrent I download gets to about .5% then stops and the Error: Write to Disk Access Denied shows up. I have looked at other posts and tried changing the security settings on my downloads folder but it still doesn't work. My laptop has Windows 7 system. Please someone help me.

What kind of file does it have to be in order for me to attach it because I have it saved as a pdf file but it keeps saying-Error The server returned an error during upload

Our server has had a long-standing misconfiguration for attaching files. Upload the image to somewhere like imageshack and link it here.

Do NOT use pdf.

Did you go into advanced and force ownership on the child objects?

Are you running BitTorrent as administrator? (You shouldn't be)

No I didn't change anything since the user already had full control. And what exactly do you mean by running BitTorrent as administrator?

I had this same problem today while downloading movies and i simply changed the download folder in the 'set download location' option in utorrent

hey i have the same problem accept i have windows xp i have tryed thr admisitrator thing and i have tryed to check the download file can somone please help me

I had this same problem today while downloading movies and i simply changed the download folder in the 'set download location' option in utorrent

I did the same thing as you and It's working. No error is shown.