Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

Known Issues (alpha)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Thomas_*

Guest_Thomas_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:51 AM

- General UI issues
- If your UI gets corrupted for some reason, restart the program and they'll be fixed. Most of the general UI corruption is a known issue that we're working on.

- Quitting the program
- Using 'X' in the corner of the program won't quit. Go to your system tray, right click and select 'Exit'.

- Adding torrents from websites
- There will be no real notification that a torrent was added successfully. Just go to 'My Files' and it should be there. If not, restart the program.

#2 Guest_Bablu kumar_*

Guest_Bablu kumar_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

thanks for share this information :)

#3 Guest_Jessie,M_*

Guest_Jessie,M_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:27 AM

There is Also A Problem With This Alpha Version... it Does Not Run in Portable Way Like Bittorrent 7.2 do..
i put A "settings.dat" on the same directory where the software located...And When I run it only Show A Blank Window.. Please fix And Do A Portable Thanks

#4 Guest_Yaseen_*

Guest_Yaseen_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:39 PM

it does not show the downloading speed.

#5 Guest_Rob_*

Guest_Rob_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

I'm running Windows 7 X64, HD 5770 graphics card.

Bittorrent 8 is just a grey window, everything is still downloading/seeding - but I can't see anything, even after a restart.

#6 Guest_Bhim Singh Panwar_*

Guest_Bhim Singh Panwar_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:58 PM

I too tried but the earlier version was much better the interface was easy to use and the handling part was much easier...I found only one thing nicee thats is the colour scheme wich is of no use...to me

#7 Guest_Onivs_*

Guest_Onivs_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:33 AM

The text while downloading difficult to read

#8 Guest_Infamous Rollin'_*

Guest_Infamous Rollin'_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:25 PM

So a bug I discovered is that this version takes up a huge amount of RAM!
After 5 seconds of opening the program it slows down the computer!

This Bug is on all Versions of x64 versions of Windows 7
Also as someone stated, The text is hard to read and it only shows the download speed via The Taskbar icon

Also there is no way to insert peers for faster download & You can't select which files you want to download
Even after you press the "X' under the files it still downloads them!

These are the main bugs that require immediate attention!

#9 Guest_afaf_*

Guest_afaf_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

- General UI issues
- If your UI gets corrupted for some reason, restart the program and they'll be fixed. Most of the general UI corruption is a known issue that we're working on.

- Quitting the program
- Using 'X' in the corner of the program won't quit. Go to your system tray, right click and select 'Exit'.

- Adding torrents from websites
- There will be no real notification that a torrent was added successfully. Just go to 'My Files' and it should be there. If not, restart the program.

#10 Guest_Furaq_*

Guest_Furaq_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:51 PM

When you look at my files and look at one of your torrents which is downloading, you notice there's some white text in your download bar. Though this text is difficult/not to read/readable. It probably wants to say your download speed and how long it takes to finish the download. This problem doesn't get fixed even after a proper restart as explained here.