This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. Earlier
  6. Harold Feit

DHT Not allowed

The torrents were flagged so that DHT can't work. Nothing we can do about it.
  7. GangGnamG

DHT Not allowed

I'm using a tracker that they closed. They said to use DHT so the download can work. But it is saying "DHT Is not allowed"
  8. Harold Feit

BitTorrent don't seed my files

A torrent is overseeded because there are more people seeding it than trying to download it. There's NOTHING you can do on your side to affect this.
  9. SWAKayser

How can a Torrent be overseeded and how can I manage this in my Preferences? Do yo u have a link to the correct setup of the BitTorrent Settings - pls share here? My issue is that I need to boost my leeching, but need the correct 'numbers' to set it up correctly.
  10. Harold Feit

Finding/Connecting to peers.

In BitTorrent's Preferences - Connection
  11. Harold Feit

Fixing your proxy settings.
  12. Marksman

how can i fix it ?
  13. Harold Feit

Then the configured proxy for your setup is not correct.
  14. Marksman

Can someone pls help me , i got that resently and i cant download anything with bitTorrent or utorrent or bitcomet. It says finding or connecting to peers. i tried disabling my antivirus , firewall , updating . I dont know what to do. On my trackers it says they are not allowed an on 1 of them says proxy connection.
  15. Shark88

Account Deletion

I would also like to delete my account in this forum. Could an admin please delete my account for me, since there seems to be no option for this.
  16. Harold Feit

Then the torrent is overseeded.
  17. Harold Feit

Don't link to content.
  18. Harold Feit

The provided screenshot shows no one to upload to.
  19. NatanGameron

Yes it only shows Seeding / Sending but in fact it is not sending anything, the internet that I use is ethernet and has 20MB of speed and the upload does not even speak it is great!
  20. Harold Feit

So the torrent shows seeding in your client?
  21. NatanGameron

I used the "Create new Torrent" function on my BitTorrent to send a game, put everything right there until the crawlers I got in the GitHub from a guy who updates every day to the best ones he currently has, I sent my .torrent file to my cousin it opened and nothing happened it just stayed: "Connecting to Peer" and type my program is open and neither shows sending or anything of the kind, I find it strange why when low something shows download speed type 800 KBPS and Upload 250 KBPS and type with this torrent that I created does not show anything gets type zerado, already tried everything I opened the ports in the Modem and the Router and nothing, only sends if it is type for computers in my network I did the test went to another PC I opened the file there I waited a bit and started sending on my PC and the other to receive, can someone help me in this? My connection is CGNAT.
  22. CharleyBee

BitTorrent opens by itself at startup

If anyone has problems with this in the future: Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options> Disable "Use sign-in info... reopen apps after a restart" Typical obscure Windows 10 feature getting people confused >.<
  23. Harold Feit

How to recover / import uncompleted downloads

1> http://help.bittorrent.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1826055-how-do-i-migrate-torrents-from-another-client-to-this-one-?b_id=3884 2> same as #1.
  24. Hello, I am suffering an issue now, hope someone can help. Lately my laptop OS system was ruined, I had to reinstall the windows. The cache files of BitTorrent was on drive D, all data still there, but mostly are unfinished files. My questions is: 1. Is it possible to continue downloading the previous unfinished files? 2. How am I able to import those files into a completely new installed BitTorrent program? Thank you very much in advance!
  25. mike20021969

Playback problem

You can add their IP to an ipfilter.dat file to block them. Create a text file. Add their IP address to it (1 entry per line). Save it as ipfilter.dat & place it in BitTorrent's data folder. Restart BitTorrent for it to take effect. To add additional entries at a later date, change extension .dat to .txt. Your text editor (e.g. Notepad) should open the file. When done, save. Change extension back from .txt to .dat. Restart BitTorrent if it was running during the changes being made. Look under the Peers tab to find the IPs. Right-click under the Peers window field & uncheck Resolve IPs to see the IP. You can right-click on it to copy (then paste). You can find information on most of those entries here: https://www.netcheif.com/Articles/uTorrent/html/AppendixA_02_12.html The entries relate to both µTorrent & BitTorrent clients.
  26. sverremunthe

Playback problem

Thanks, that worked allmost too well. Is there also a way to filter out peers/seeders that has very low speeds? And is there a place where all these fields are explained?
  27. mike20021969

Playback problem

@sverremunthe Try changing bt.sequential_downloaded = true. To access this hidden option: Open Preferences. Click Advanced. Click Cancel. Press & hold the Shift+F2 keys whilst opening the Preferences again.
  28. sverremunthe

Playback problem

I notice that when I try to use playback, most of the pieces downloaded are randomly situated, only a few are at the forefront. I guess this doesn’t matter if you have high download speeds, but at 12Mbps that gives a lot of buffering. Why is it that Bittorrent doesnt force all downloading to be at the forefront?
  29. KJLHAkfhawjfk

Account Deletion

Same here. Instead I edited all my posts (removed the content) on the Sync forum and scrambled my usernames (there and here), passwords, e-mail (via 10 minute mail) and when I soon log out I will and can never log into these accounts again. The reason for wanting to delete my accounts is that BitTorrent cannot be trusted with confidential information. My e-mail address and password (MD5 hash?) got leaked in 2016. I've been getting spam daily ever since. To prevent anyone else from messing with my account here, tied to my personal information, I took precautions and severed those ties. Admins; feel free to delete this account.
  1. Load more activity