need help with bittorrent conection

pentrall

as can be seen by attached pic im haveing trouble establishing a connection to trackers and DHT server

Fix's tryed: uninstall / reinstall

checked port forwarding

adding more trackers

diffrent torrent ( problem is with all torrents tryed )

disabling avast ( fire wall )

enable UPnP

this is the first time this has happened to me and after 4 days of looking at form's and guids i'v found no sulution to the problem i am currentley on bit torrent 7.8 (29545) and have tryed olded versions.

any help would be much appreciated ( the easier to understand the better as my knolage in networking is somewhat lacking ) fig 1.bmp

i have been to 3 diffrent torrent website's kickass torrents, TPB and iso hunt and got 2 torrents from each with the highest number of seed's i could find and the problem continued.

as far as my firewall both windows and avast firewall are off, i use a orange livebox to conect to the web. the internal firewall is set to low The firewall does not filter anything. Note that even in this mode, a connection iniated from Internet will not be permitted if a NAT/PAT rule is not created on purpose.

Those conditions that you've tested with don't actually address my concerns, nor do Torrents "with the highest number of seeds" make good speed test torrents.

Reset your BitTorrent settings (delete settings.dat and settings.dat.old from %appdata%\bittorrent with bittorrent not running), remove and re-create ALL rules for bittorrent in your internet security software, AND port forward bittorrent's listen port in your router.

delete settings.dat and settings.dat.old from %appdata%\bittorrent with bittorrent not running

thanks this worked i can now downlode again, but when i run the set up guide it throws up 10053 error allso i can no longer use a proxy as all the proxys i have tried retern the conection problems ( problems previously accured with or with out proxy )

Reset your BitTorrent settings (delete settings.dat and settings.dat.old from %appdata%\bittorrent with bittorrent not running), remove and re-create ALL rules for bittorrent in your internet security software, AND port forward bittorrent's listen port in your router.

This resolved the issues on my PC. Torrents are downloading again.

Any news on what might have caused this in the new build?

Archived