Sign in to follow this  
dieuzy

Only Wanted One File From A 350 Gb Torrent, Still Put All Of It On My Hard Drive

Hi, I was downloading a file and was just hoping to get one file from it. The original torrent was about 350 gb when I got it. I deselected all of them but one, and started downloading. Once it finished, i got the one file and everything was good. The only problem was that I was down about 350 gb on my Hard drive. Ive tried a google search and nobody seems to know how to delete these files and how to get rid of them. I was at 1.05 TB and now I am at about 724 gb left on my hard drive. Please help  :(

Once the torrent has completed downloading what you want, you've reached the seeding goal and you've removed the torrent from BitTorrent, you can simply delete the extra files.

The file is done, and I have deleted the torrent. The only file that I can see is the one that I wanted downloaded, and nothing else  :unsure:  The disk space is still taken up