mkadirova98

Need Help (My Geek Life Is Over)

Hello! My terminological english is not even satisfactory but I will try and explain my problem.

I've been downloading torrents (through magnet) for 2 or 3 years now and all the files that I planned to download were listed in BitTorrent, I had 300+ not downloaded and 150+ downloaded torrents. And today when I turned on my computer, BitTorrent started like it always does, but it was empty- there wasn't even 1 torrent left. I hope you can help!!!

Edited by mkadirova98

Something caused your system to not save the resume state properly. You're basically going to have to re-load all the torrents (they might be found in %appdata%\bittorrent)

Something caused your system to not save the resume state properly. You're basically going to have to re-load all the torrents (they might be found in %appdata%\bittorrent)

Thank you for your quick reply! Yes, I found them, but how should I re-load them? Some of them were partially downloaded and others were entirely downloaded. What should I do, can you be more specific and comprehensive?

Just load them and save them to the same location as before. Re-checks will happen and complete torrents will re-seed automatically.

Thank you, you are a life saver!!! I am so grateful and I apologize for my incompetence.