BitTorrent 7.2.1

Firon

Guest guest_dt

It sounds like there's a problem with your network drivers. What wireless card do you have? Have you tried updating its drivers yet?

A BSOD can only be caused by a bug in the driver itself, due to the way Windows works.

Normally I would agree 100% but... running on a Dell 1510 Wireless-N WLAN mini. Like I posted, all drivers up to date, even tried hardwire network. I have been runnnig 7.2 since that posting and not one issue. So in this case, I wonder if there is some socket level traffic messing up? did this version change the way it chats on the network?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest_dt

It sounds like there's a problem with your network drivers. What wireless card do you have? Have you tried updating its drivers yet?

A BSOD can only be caused by a bug in the driver itself, due to the way Windows works.

Could there be something Win7-Professional 64-bit?

Guest asiansmelly

I want my green Bittorent icon back!!! Purple is such an ugly colour! Why, oh, why, did it have to be purple?! :angry:

Can you guys make it so that you can at least choose a green icon? Please? Really pretty please? I'm begging you!

Guest darriel

My PC freezes after a few seconds when I start bittorrent.

I tried it a few times also with firewall and virusscanner off but it still freezes.

I read in the forum on this site someone saying updating his Windows worked for him, i tried it but that didn't work for me as well.

An other 'solution' of someone in the forum was to install an older version of bittorrent.

I installed v6.2 and everything works again without freezing my PC.

I'm using XP service pack 3

Greetings, Chris

hey bro, have you checked your system for spyware ? haD a similar prob with my wifes laptop. its xp sp3 as well. ran the iobit advanced system care once then deleted it. now bittorent works fine.. you can find it at majorgeeks in theyre top freeware picks. hope this helps. POWER TO FREEDOM AND FREESHARE LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jack

I do like BitTorrent 7.2.1. But the only problem I have is that the bittorrent does go fast under certain settings, but it uses a lot of bandwith, so much that it hogs it. However aside from that, I love it! Keep up the good work.

Guest Casey

Hi guys,

I'm a bit of a 'noob' some might say, but I'm having trouble with my bittorrent as well.

When I used to use it I downloaded stuff at around 1-1.5 mb/s. I was more than happy with this speed, but recently (possibly after updating) things are taking forever.

I have tried lots of different torrents from different sources so I don't think its bad seeds or anything.

Can anyone help? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Goodwrench

I'm using XP w/service pack 3 - no install or user problem's at all - version 7.2.1 works perfectly

obviously some people have issues - But I can download lighting fast 24 hrs a day.

BitTorrent Rules !

Guest Vegas al

I recently downloaded the new version 7.2.1 and every time I d/l something it kicks me off too, if I exit it before I go online it is fine...... I dunno

Guest Jimmy Tiger

Hello,I knew from the internet that the source code of BitTorrent client software is opened to the public. But I can't find where I can download the source code of it in your website. Would you like tell me where I can download the source code ? Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Prince Maleque

I can't seem to download anything. I have a brand new computer and operating on Windows 7. Can anyone help me out?

I agree with others here. 7.2.0 was stable whereas 7.2.1 causes a core dump after a short period.

Running Windows 7 Professional-64bit with latest updates from MS installed.

Please provide a link to 7.2.0 so we can re-install.

I am running Windows 7 Home - 64bit & I also have the Blue screen issue. Have never had problems with bit torrent before, only since 7.2.1.

I have updated all my drivers, all windows updates, run error checking and still having the same issue. Could you please issue a patch/fix?

Guest Deepak

I face frequent disconnect in my internet, due to which I always need to re-start the bit torrent.

Is there any way to fix this (i.e. the bit-torrent will automatically connect to peers, once internet is back to normal – after the disconnect)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest april

how can i download on bit torrent 7.2.1 i really dont know to use it. anyone could help me how to use this?? thanx.really dont know how to download movie ..ect..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived