BitTorrent 7.2.1

Firon

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I REALLY would like to see come back is the ability to choose which files you download...I don't want the screenshots.......I want the movie....I know I can go and do it after the download has started but it was just so easy and quick to see what format was in the torrent and what files where tagging along with it before you ever started downloading.......was very nice....now I have to verify everything after I am already pulling files

When I try to download any torrent it never starts or builds a connection speed?

i've tried un-installing and re0installing several times as well as clearing the cache, restarting my computer fully, and then trying again and no luck. the version i had from months ago worked better then the new one.. Any ideas?

E-mail : wk3dclownlov3@yahoo.com

I'm using bittorrent Version 7.2.2 (25801) on a Mac 10.6.8 and each time I restart the system it's not able to reload the torrents that I'm down and uploading. what's up with this?

I've checked and torrent files are there in the folder where before allowed the transmition.

Can anyone help this helpless fool ;)!

What settings do you have in the directories category?

location of .torrents - (check) store .torrents in - active torrents*

(check) move .torrents for finished jobs to - finished torrents*

(check) automatically load .torrents from - active torrents*

*(folder created by me)

Having the autoload folder be the same as the torrent storage location is the cause of your problem.

Change the directory of one of them to something else.

Many thnx man, but now it just started downloading everything from the begining instead resuming from the point that was left in. It's downloading even complete downloads!

It doesn't consider the transfers already made and consider every single torrent o% downloaded and still can't reload many of the torrents in the list.

HELP!

Considering that I manually verify what as been completed and not and decide to reset bittorrent what configs do you sugest so that in the future everything goes smoother?

Thank you a lot for your helping knowledge!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Matthijs Stronkhorst

hallo i've a question about BITTORRENT,

i was wondering if i could have any effect on files if you institute the priorities on high or normal or low but i allready know that i has an effect on the download speed and on the files it download first but i was wondering if it is possible that i can have any effect on the files?

• 3 weeks later...

I just downloaded the update 7.6 and now I have no idea how to navigate it. I cannot find my lists of downloads, what is downloading, or what is uploading? can someone please walk me thru this???

Thanks, Jake

Guest fetrasoa

I installed 7.2.1, start downloads and after about 5-7minutes my machine BSOD with an IO NET error. Tried the following:

- changed from n+ wireless to g wireless

- changed to hardwire, wireless turned off

- changed to 1 download stream to try and see if contention in traffic

I never had any issue like this with other versions. My other apps have no issue with the network at all.

Running Windows 7 Professional-64bit please post link to the earlier versions. As for security holes, I am sorry but BSOD my machine is not a great protection. I can live with the little risk please....

Have you tried toggling the torrent view?

when viewing my downloads completes and such they are not showing in the screen, shows 4 are downloading and if I doulbe click in the area the torrents info will come up but I can not see it nor its status

Archived