Torrent Folder cant be the same as the autoload folder

loneclone

I just noticed that the Logger is generate the above error every second or so.

My first question is what Autoload does and what is the best way to configure it to stop generating this error? I had never heard of Autoload before.

I run Bittorrent out of one folder that contains all torrent and all the files they refer to and load torrents either via download from a browser and by placing them in my Bittorrent folder and double clicking them.

Hence I do not understand the reason I would be asked to specify a separate folder. If I create some dummy empty folder and designate it as the Autoload folder will that interfere with downloading to and uploading from the folder I now use?

Or am I supposed to have the torrent files and the files they refer to in separate folders? If so, why?

My second question is whether these errors are logged somewhere in a file. I am having creeping storage loss on this device and wonder if perhaps an error log file needs to be cleared out.

Thanks for any help.

I think I might have answered my problem while writing out this post. Since I manually load all torrents I use I do not need Autoload so tried setting up a dummy folder and designating it as the Autoload folder, which stopped the errors and does not interfere wit me doing things my usual way.

Archived