Sign in to follow this  
trip77

Bittorent 7.7 wont download

Hello fellow torrent users.

I’ve just installed the new version of bittorent (7.7) and nothing is working. Status stays “downloading” but nothing happens. Seeds and lechers status displays the infinity symbol (number 8 laying down).

I checked windows firewall and it does have the exception for bittorent . I use windows vista and avast antivirus (version 7.0.1473). Yesterday everything was working fine. All my torrents downloaded completely; I shutdown my computer and when I turned it on today nothing works.

I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled bittorrent to no effect.

I need help please.

Hello fellow torrent users.

I’ve just installed the new version of bittorent (7.7) and nothing is working. Status stays “downloading” but nothing happens. Seeds and lechers status displays the infinity symbol (number 8 laying down).

I checked windows firewall and it does have the exception for bittorent . I use windows vista and avast antivirus (version 7.0.1473). Yesterday everything was working fine. All my torrents downloaded completely; I shutdown my computer and when I turned it on today nothing works.

I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled bittorrent to no effect.

I need help please.

I know! I have the exact same problem! Except I have windows 7, I need help! Please help me too!