Sign in to follow this  
slm

Not Downloading

I've been using Bittorrent for years without any problems but it suddenly isn't working. Now I don't know much about computers but it says at the bottom DHT: waiting to log in or 0 nodes. I know there are seeds and the file is normal movie size. I also am using the same internet security I always have and have not changed any firewall settings. I tried to uninstall then re-install but that hasn't helped. What can I do?

I've been using Bittorrent for years without any problems but it suddenly isn't working. Now I don't know much about computers but it says at the bottom DHT: waiting to log in or 0 nodes. I know there are seeds and the file is normal movie size. I also am using the same internet security I always have and have not changed any firewall settings. I tried to uninstall then re-install but that hasn't helped. What can I do?

Exact same has happened to me. Been using BitTorrent for about 4-5 years and all of a sudden, around Christmas, it just stopped downloading. I've changed nothing. Not my settings, not my firewall or security, nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same problem. I even temporarily used another torrent program and that worked fine, so it's definitely down to the BitTorrent program.

Absolutely no clue what to do.

Edit: I also have at least 2 nodes almost all the time. As I speak, I have DHT 5 nodes.

Edited by SarahLC9