lost bitorrent icon

ruppert

hi i lost my bitorrent icon in my task manager ??? when i run bitorrent there is no more icon but it is running in the backround but when i minimize bitorrent it disapears i have it set to run when i start windows it will start up when i restart my pc but like i say when i minimize bitorrent it goes away and the icon does not show up at all in my task manager the only way to get a icon is to drag bitorrent into a quick launch bar any ideas ? do i uninstall then reinstall it ?? hmm please help guys

no i only have a quick launch icon that i made i want it to autostart when i restart windows like it is suposed to do it always worked like that i had it set to autostart when i restart windows the bittorent program will start up when i restart windows but it goes away when i minimize it and there is no icon in my task manager at all it is suposed to be there but its not there and once you minimize bittorent you loose the program it goes away and silently runs in the backround the only way to get it back is to click on the quick launch icon it reopens bittorent then you have to click on it again to open it full screen but once you minimize it again it goes away again ???? any ideas why is there a fix for this do i have to reinstall it again

im having a hard time posting the screenshots i see them but when i try to post them it wont post them i tried the save changes and the post options the screenshots are there but they wont post ??? i tried micro word and paint the ctrl + v the ctrl + c the ctrl + print screen all copy the screenshots fine in the post but when i post them only the text comes up no screenshots i also copy both screenshots to my desktop and drag and drop them they also show up fine in the post but again when i post them no screenshots or only the text i type shows upor it says you must enter a post ???

Archived