downloading speed is less than 1kb/s....?

Adnan0071

Everything worked prior to the update. 6.1.2 worked and 7.7.2 works. Seemingly nothing could be done to make 7.8 update work (every possible setting/preference combination - adjustment). You have descriptions of how it was acting. What more do you want to know?

Amen, brother. This has got to be a problem in the new upgrade. All of the older versions work just fine for me. I've been using Bittorrent for years now, never had a problem, and if I did I could work out a solution...not with this. I consider myself an advanced user, but nothing I could come up with works.

On the other hand, I just figured a solution: install an older version, like 7.7.2, and then download to your heart's content. I uninstalled this new "upgrade" and installed 7.7.2 and IT'S ALIVE! I can download now!

Hi!

I'm also experiencing the same problem. my total torrent download doesn't even reach 20 kbps. The usual download speed is over 400 kbps since I'm using broadband. Already tried reinstalling and using an older version but did not work. i hope this would be fixed soon. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Download and upload speeds greatly reduced with BT active. Cannot download even small files if BT is running. Exiting BT and all speeds return to normal and are stable. This occurs even when there are no files that BT is syncing/indexing/etc.: from 16 mbps download to an unstable 7 mbps.

Archived