Increasing Seeding Speed?

Szakal

Is there any way to increase seeding speed? My upload is around 400+mb/s but seeding almost never uses more than ~100-150mb/s, I always used 7.2.1 version of bittorrent, Just today I switched to newest. 

I am seeding many torrents, 100+ for most of the time, I divided them between hard drives but it didn't changed anything, low used torrents are also not the case. I also don't have any transfer limits set by client or any other program, there is no problem with download - going up to 300mb/s which is my max when torrents are well seeded.

Whos fault is this? Hardware/network/bittorrent client or what?

Bittorrent client is using ~33% of my cpu (phenom 965) so this may be issue? Is client unable to multithread properly? 

Well I tested it a little and it seems that slow hdds are the issue, they simply can't keep up. The one where I have most of files is used 100% for most of the time. So only solution is divide as much torrents between hard drives. Or use sdd ^^ sdd in my case has no problem with speeding, it's easily going to 30MB/s upload in just one torrent, while three hard drives can't do even half of that...

Increasing cache does not give much when there are a lot of torrents cause it still has to read them into that cache. And it seems that cache is capped at 1gb cause everything above crashes my client.

Archived