General apology to other users

Guest Mike Frankum

Guest Mike Frankum

I apologise to everybody else using this system. I have downloaded several great items, for which I am grateful, however, due to an eyesight problem, now corrected, I have not fully complied with the standard of behaviour which others deserve. I have attempted to join swarms for items, and when the initial report shows that nobody else is connected, I have immediately deleted the torrent details. I do not know whether this has caused problems for others, but having been able to read the help file, I see that simple patience is in order. Also, I have deleted torrent details before getting to a decent ratio when nobody is connected. I realise now that I may have acted before everybody else had a fair chance to experience the fair-share principle which Bit Torrent is all about. This whole topic may seem pointless, but I just wanted to assure everybody that I appreciate the needs of the community, and will attempt to adhere to the guidelines from now on. God, that was a long message to say nothing, wasn't it?

Archived