Downloading troubles

zellyen

So I am downloading a file with not many seeds (only like 10), but I have a huge problem.

The download speed shouldn't be as slow as like 1.9 kB/s but it is.

What I notice is that I am not connected to ALL the seeders and barely connected to any peers.

I also noticed that sometimes the dl speed will jump to like 50-70 kB/s when I connect to a peer, but those connections won't stay for long.

Lastly, I did forward ports ( I use 2wire and I think it blows ) but bittorrent network says the ports i forwarded are not open...

lastly, the lower right corner does have a green checkmark sign.

So what could be wrong? how to I connect to more peers? and consquently, how do I keep the connections going.

So I am downloading a file with not many seeds (only like 10), but I have a huge problem.

The download speed shouldn't be as slow as like 1.9 kB/s but it is.

What I notice is that I am not connected to ALL the seeders and barely connected to any peers.

I also noticed that sometimes the dl speed will jump to like 50-70 kB/s when I connect to a peer, but those connections won't stay for long.

Lastly, I did forward ports ( I use 2wire and I think it blows ) but bittorrent network says the ports i forwarded are not open...

lastly, the lower right corner does have a green checkmark sign.

So what could be wrong? how to I connect to more peers? and consquently, how do I keep the connections going.

never mind guys, fixed port troubles myself b/c I had a MAC scrambler on. but still not connecting to everyone that i could. dunno why

Archived