Can't download torrents -- Recent problem

uplander

I recently downlooaded bittorrent and I am having problems. When I go to piratebay (or any other torrent site) and click "get this torrent," nothing happens. I mean nothing. No instructions, no .exe, no questions or instructions...nothing. Any ideas? This just started. Thank you. Oh, and I created an exception with the firewall.

It's probably a problem in your brownser, not in the BitTorrent.

I don't know how to solve this, but there is an alternative way to download through torrent.

>Enter BitTorrent

>Clic on the second purple button above everything (The one that looks like a chain) its name is "Add Torrent from URL" / OR clic "File > Add Torrent from URL" / OR simply press "Ctrl+U".

>Copy and Paste everything that its inside the quotation marks: "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:" (Don't press enter)

>Now go to the PirateEbay, or any other Website that provides file trackers, search for the file you want, search for the Info Hash of the file, and copy it. That will look like this: 70FA64C05B5B7E4FD6CF04CC23403283CF96EC36

>Paste the Info Hash in front of "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:", so It must look like this:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:70FA64C05B5B7E4FD6CF04CC23403283CF96EC36

>Clic OK, select the location in your computer where you want your file to be, or any other personal preferences, OK again, and wait for the torrent to be finished. (:

Archived