Unexpected end of config file

czerwe

Hi,

i spend yesterday about 2 hours with the Config files. Every time i change something in the auto generated config i get an "Error while parsing config file: Unexpected end of config file (are you missing '}') ?" as an result.

Below i tried to use the config example from the  Developer API page http://www.bittorrent.com/sync/developers/api (this is actually what i need to in use my API key) but even this didn't work.

I have version 1.1.82 ARM.

best regards

pi@raspberrypi:~$ cat b3.cfg {    // path to folder where Sync will store its internal data,    // folder must exist on disk    "storage_path" : "/home/pi/.SyncAPI",    // run Sync in GUI-less mode    "use_gui" : false,    "webui" : {        // IP address and port to access HTTP API        "listen" : "127.0.0.1:8888",        // login and password for HTTP basic authentication        // authentication is optional, but it's recommended to use some        // secret values unique for each Sync installation        "login" : "api",        "password" : "secret",        // replace xxx with API key received from BitTorrent        "api_key" : "xxx"    }}pi@raspberrypi:~$ ./btsync --config b3.cfg Error while parsing config file: Unexpected end of config file (are you missing '}') ?pi@raspberrypi:~$

Archived