Transfer Cap On Mac

Hamsterface

Hi guys I already googled this topic and did a search on these forums, but to no avail.

I can't see/figure out how to reset my transfer cap limit on Mac. When i searched it said to click the 'reset history' tab/button. I can see this tab no where on my bit torrent window and no where in my preferences. Am I blind or does this refer to windows versions on the program, I can not see it anywhere.

I want to reset it at the end of each month of my netGB limit. So far I have been fudging it by upping/downing the download/upload limit or the days its limited to… BUt this is not reliable as I bumped it up to 60GB when I was wanting one file to finish, which only had 2Gig left. But left my laptop running and didn't get home for 2 days, went over the limit as it was near the end of the month. Housemates were mad with our slow net speeds for the next week!

Regards

At 28 views and no replies, I guess a few other Mac users are having this trouble. It is getting to be a pain when I can't reset at the end of the month.

I guess I will try and install an old version of bitTorrent and see if that option is easily findable, as the online line help seems to show pictures of a old version.

I will let you know what happens.

Archived