seeding issue

Guest sebas

ok i might sound really dumb for this but yea im dumb so i need help, when i finished dling my program it starts to seeding and the program is done but can play? why is that and why does it take for ever to seed? at this moment it is seeding still

ok i might sound really dumb for this but yea im dumb so i need help, when i finished dling my program it starts to seeding and the program is done but can play? why is that and why does it take for ever to seed? at this moment it is seeding still

Hey everything you d/l will seed until you tell it to stop, when your seeding others are d/l from you, it is good practice to atleast seed to a 1.00 or 1.50 ratio before removing the torrent. so seed dont leach

Hey, I really need some help with my utorrent because I have some files which need to seed but a strange error appears and i have no idea how to solve it. It says ERROR cannot open file. It is as if the utorrent couldn't find the file, and I had not moved it. I did now just to try and see if it would open that way but it didn't. Could anybody help me please!!!!

THANX!! :):)

Archived