torrents downloading but files in torrents are not

Guest Sarah

The torrent itself appears to be downloading but when I look at files theres no progression, so then I checked the pieces and noticed that a bunch of blocks have completed (64/64)but are not leaving the pieces section of bit torrent. I also noticed on the bottom part of the bit torrent screen it says disc overloaded 100%, so I changed the cashe settings and the "disc overloaded 100%" went away for a couple minutes and the speeds went back up to around 200kb/s but then the notice reappeared and the speed dropped to under 10kb/s. like I said the torrent itself is downloading since this has happened its gone from around 45% to 47.3% but the files in the torrent have stayed at the same percentage. pleaseeee help!!! ps anyone who knows anything please put it in simple terms becauase I know close to nothing about bit torrent and computer stuff in general, thanks

• 3 months later...
Guest frankmar3a

Have the same trouble here.. downloading upto 5 torrents at the same time @ 1.1/2.0 mb/s. And suddenly i get disc overloaded 100%, and all the downloads drops down to 1.1 kb/s for a couple of minutes. And as soon as the Overload disappers, I'm back up to 2Mb/s again.. What happens? and Why??

Archived