file storage

terrynot

I am new to BitTorrent.

I have downloaded several files, but cannot find them on my HD, only in the BitTorrent download list page. I can play them from there, but would prefer to have them safely stored in a specified folder on my HD. How can I relocate them?

Also, I have attempted entering a download folder without success.

Please, any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

By default all torrents are placed in the downloads folder located in "C:\Users\Your-User-Name\Downloads\"

if no folder is there you might be running bittorrent as a other user causing it to place the downloads into their downloads folder

if all else fails search *.torrent to find all torrent files right click a torrent file then click open file location

By default all torrents are placed in the downloads folder located in "C:\Users\Your-User-Name\Downloads\"

if no folder is there you might be running bittorrent as a other user causing it to place the downloads into their downloads folder

if all else fails search *.torrent to find all torrent files right click a torrent file then click open file location

Danny,

Thanks for the information. I can now work from here to create my storage directory.

It is great to hear old MSDOS terms like "directory" instead of "folder".

Thanks for your prompt reply. Files were found in location you mentioned. Now I should be able to transfer them to desired folder.

Archived