I Have Some Suggestions

Pandaren

Maybe these are already suggested by other users, but I want to suggest it.

First, my contact information should be eligible to remove.

I found that I can add my contacts easily, but can't remove.

Second, Bleep need central server for saving account information of each users.

I know concept of Bleep is decentralized messenger, but there should be account server so I can move to other device easily. (Yeah, I know there is QR code in Bleep client.)

Last, Bleep should support other platforms.

I think Bleep for other platforms are not available because it's alpha version.

Anyway, it's good to have other versions like Android version or iOS version.

Since this is a pre-alpha, there are a lot of UI functions that are currently not implemented. These are generally things that are fixed/added before beta release as they're not necessary for testing primary functionality.

Bleep will never have anything like that stored centrally as the whole point of the concept will have been compromised. You are responsible for your own keys.

Other platforms are on the road map. They are currently working on an Android version, which I expect will be quite a bit more polished than the current Windows pre-alpha. They haven't released information about expected release yet. We'll have to wait for it.

one problem with this (on windows at least) is that the file with the private key in (settings.dat) is currently encrypted to the local windows account. it won't be transferrable verbatim.

at some point we should probably add an export-to-file function.

Oh... right did not think of that. 

I'm wondering if that applies to Windows 8 when logged in using the same Microsoft account on both systems.

I'll have to try it.

one problem with this (on windows at least) is that the file with the private key in (settings.dat) is currently encrypted to the local windows account. it won't be transferrable verbatim.

at some point we should probably add an export-to-file function.

Archived