Bittorrent failure - Community Manager's attitude

Guest David

I see the Community Manager has now closed a torrent on the subject of returning to the old version.

To him I would say 'Look if the upgraded bittorrent does not work and we can't go back to the old version which worked fine there is no point in using bittorrent!'

I have been bittorrent fan for years but there is no loyalty to a system that no longer works. If it does not work we will go and use a different torrent downloader, so get your act together and don't insult users dissatisfied and frustrated with the failure of the upgrade, or provide better advice on how to get it working.

Be happy they create this freeware in their free time you arrogant little leecher. Perhaps the new bitTorrent looks awesome in the developers eyes because he loves the colors and the functions all humans have different taste so stop whining little piggy and go do something else. Btw bittorents run in background 90% of the time so stop whining about something u barely see anyway. Download speed is the same as previous and no other problems detected.

Be happy they create this freeware in their free time you arrogant little leecher. Perhaps the new bitTorrent looks awesome in the developers eyes because he loves the colors and the functions all humans have different taste so stop whining little piggy and go do something else. Btw bittorents run in background 90% of the time so stop whining about something u barely see anyway. Download speed is the same as previous and no other problems detected.

DL/UL seems OK so far. But I'm still having problems with labels not working. And that effects the way I manage my torrents to I can save, seed, or delete immediately.

Relax ownage. Just ignore the whiners. If they don't like the UI, they can go and write their own software. It's freeware and open source.

Archived