Problems downloading movies now

movekid

I don’t know what you are doing but it sure is making trying to download any more moves very hard if not impossible all together with the follow NEW 9 movies on your current browser page.

After trying to download it with BitTorrent this is what it is saying on any of the following 9 movies “ Unable to Load “The Devil’s Rejects(2005) [720p][YTS.AG].torrent”;torrent is not valid bencoding!

I got a screen shoot of this error but your current email/setup will not let me send this to you so I sure hope what I have stated here is of help to you’s all.

I am able to download any other movies prior to these new current 9 movies as these are the ones with the problem.

1) Switchblade Sisters 1975

2) The Ice Pirates 1984

3) Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine 1965

4) For a Few Dollars More 1965

5) Striking Distance 1993

6) The Mask of Zorro 1998

7) What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? 1962

8) The Devil's Rejects 2005

9) Undercover Blues 1993

Yes that is correct in that anything that's been added is coming up with the same error as I have been back there again today 11 February 2016 and I am still getting the same error on ANYTHING NEW that been posted.

Its very odd indeed and one cant even contact them to let them know as they have killed off there own web site email server as each time you try and send them a message it kills it off and I have been trying other methods as well to contact them.

Even had to tried to renewing my membership but that too was killed off on there web site along with the fact that my current membership dose not work any more which was going back to 2012 since the take over in 2015.

So I really don't know what to make of it all and it indeed shows me that staff are not paying attention to what going on there own web site either.

I still have the screen shoots of all this but they are lager that this server will allow but there you are at lest you know now too of the error problem so perhaps spread it around as I thought it was my computers at one stage but all 3 computers are doing the same thing and all is working prior to all these new posted update of there so it something they have done at there end.

I could try and send you the screen shoots of all this as it really is annoying that they are not looking at what they are doing but the stupidity of not having a working contact point for such web errors there just no words to describe it.

Idiot comes close.

Archived