Dl list thing is messed up

Guest Leah

Ok, So...just updated my bittorrent...things are not the same anymore and it is beyond frustrating. lol OK. So, then I try to dl something the little box that pops up (to pick through what you want to dl and what you don't) is so small I can't read anything...long and skinny. It shows a lines in the edge of the box to enlarge it but it won't change the sixe at all. I want to be able to sift through the dl but I can't even see the damn thing. Any way to fix this?

Guest leah again

Ok, So...just updated my bittorrent...things are not the same anymore and it is beyond frustrating. lol OK. So, then I try to dl something the little box that pops up (to pick through what you want to dl and what you don't) is so small I can't read anything...long and skinny. It shows a lines in the edge of the box to enlarge it but it won't change the sixe at all. I want to be able to sift through the dl but I can't even see the damn thing. Any way to fix this?

Ok, that made almost no sense.So, that dl box pops up. It's too small to read. The tab is there to enlarge it (on the bottom right edge of the pop up window) but when I try to use it to enlarge the bow, it doesn't change the size at all...so the box is largely useless and I need to know what i'm dling on the puter. grrr. Did that make it any clearer? Probably not....ugh...

Archived