all torrents (in progress and done) GONE!

Guest The Saxon

Guest The Saxon

I opened BitTorrent to find all my files missing. The whole window is blank. The files are in my 'downloads' folder, but there is nothing in the torrent program at all.

I re-added a torrent I had at about 70% done. It loaded in again at 0%. WTF is going on?

:) Extremely peeved off, I have the same thing, it looks like it happened after updating to the latest version !!, How do we resume the broken downloads now, because as with you , simply reloading the torrent does not pick up the excisting files on disk. :) Please Help guys !,

Ditto here. Just updated to 7.6.1 and now my torrent list is zero. This is not the display issue of the window being blank. When that happened I would just exit bit torrent and restart and the list would show again. But with this even the numbers beside Seeding, Completed, etc. show "0". Did a search of my computer for the .torrent files and can't find them. Unhappy. :(

Update: Found all my torrents in a hidden directory (I'm using Win 7 64 bit): C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent

Re-imported them and things look to be picking up where they left off. Of course the whole "checking" part is taking much longer for the larger files.

Guest harsh

having similar probs and also having a prob

i stopped a torrent at 50% but wen started again shows 99 %

i tried to force recheck every time i recheck it shows diff % like 90,12,32

I opened BitTorrent to find all my files missing. The whole window is blank. The files are in my 'downloads' folder, but there is nothing in the torrent program at all.

I re-added a torrent I had at about 70% done. It loaded in again at 0%. WTF is going on?

I have had the same thing happen to me, with both BitTorrent and U-Torrent, when I have eliminated a torrent. The entire screen went blank. This has happened twice with both sites. The last two times, when I have shut down my computer and re-booted, everything has come back. It doesn't seem to depend upon whether the site has just been updated or not.

Archived