Problems after moving folders

Guest sal

So, earlier this week, I downloaded .torrents for K-ON! and Madoka Magica. Almost 30 gigs combined, it's taken me the past four days to download them.

Once they were done, I went ahead and moved the folders containing K-ON! and Madoka to my videos directory. When I was watching Madoka, I noticed that in some parts of the shows the video would get all weird and blocky, I guessed that it was because the files hadn't been 100% downloaded or something, so I went back to bittorrent and tried starting up the downloads again, it gave me the "please re-check" message, and i did a bunch of shit that i don't remember trying to make it work. Now I've used the "set download location..." option to point the Madoka .torrent to the files I moved, hoping it would download the bits that it had apparently missed, instead it's trying to re-download the entire 15 gigabytes, and it's locked the Madoka files as well.

What am I supposed to do?

Guest Reetm

The most aggressive thing to do is to start new download and then shortly after stop! Move previously completed files to that new download folder.

If BT renamed completed files to *.*.!bt then rename them back to *.*. Then do force re-check and resume download/seeding.

Archived