Ad-Aware interferring with Bittorrent

cvw

Without any understandable cause, Ad-Aware prevented the download of a version of Breaking Bad declaring it to be a threat until I turned off real time protection. The download proceeded normally, but later when I shut down a flash of messages indicated that Bittorrent had been removed. On restart, Bittorrent was no longer accessible from the Win 8 start screen or the task bar. Trying to reinstall from the Bittorrent web site, Ad-Aware blocked the installation download until I again turned off real time protection. Now, each time I shut down I loose the Bittorrent program icon from the Start screen and the task bar. I have to go through the process of turning off real time protection, download the installation file to be able to access the Bittorrent client. Any suggestions??

Insufficient Permissions Cannot save due to insufficient permissions. Please save to another location. You may not have the necessary permissions or some other application, typically antivirus software, was accessing the downloaded file at the same time as Google Chrome. Try again later or try saving to a different location.

This is the error message from Chrome that gives the advice about anti-virus being involved.

Archived