Too Many Activation

BarataS

I have requested for a years subscription and I have reinstalled my PC and now I get an error of too many activations, I have repeatedly asked support for assistance an all they have done is give the run around and now support is not event answering my emails. This is the worst treatment I have ever in my life received!!!!!!! you guys should be ashamed!!!! just resolve my dam issue that is all that I am asking!!!!! 

I investigated what was going on here. It looks like the renewed activation limits we provided didn't take.  It could be that not all the data was removed from your %appdata% folder, prior to applying the new key.

Due to the length of time you've been working with the Support team, I've gone ahead and authorized a refund, which you should have received notice of.  If you want to re-up your license, go right ahead, but again I suggest removing the files located in the BitTorrent folder within your %appdata% directory.  Use the search function in your Start Menu to locate this normally hidden folder.

Thanks, and our apologies if you felt you were treated poorly, we're using your interactions to improve our Support.

Archived