Bittorrent Or Utorrent Errors Codes

movekid

Any one having problems with the BitTorrent or UTorrent programs in they seem to have the same error codes come up on screen.

Even after one has uninstalled and then reinstalled these programs 3 different times one still get these error codes pop up in the middle of the program screen they are in the advertisement area of the programs (error line 46 error JSON) and (error line 235 error swfobject)

I have taken screen shoots but can not it seems send them to either one of these Torrents program providers as they are the most un contactable people on this earth even there form on cant post for any help it is very unsatisfactory.

This is on a 7.8.2 (build 36321) 32-bit OS: win XP Pro 32 bit.

So any iders!

Hello

Yes I had forgot to tell this is on a 7.8.2 (build 36321) 32-bit OS: win XP Pro 32 bit setup and every time I clean out the the computer in order to have a cleam machine to re install either one of these programs I get all these errors poping up each time with out fail.

I dont know what to do as I have never come across this before and it killing the machine some times too.

I have screen shoots of what it doing but I cant post them on here as I dont seen any where to do this but it in the advert on the left bottom side of of the program also the one on top too which are the ones that doing the problem.

But its odd that the fact that I have completly un installed these programs like 6 times each and yet on a clean re install I am getting the same problem.

I am woundering if (build 36321) has the problem as I am now pulling my hair out now as I have done every thing I know of and came up with nothing.

When you are re-installing, are you removing or renaming the %appdata%/bittorrent folder? You can access this hidden folder by going to Start->Run->%AppData% in XP.

To post a screen shot on the forums, you'll need to post it on a photo site (like imgur, photobucket, flickr etc)  and drop the link in here.

I also tried to up date build BitTorrent but the reply I got was " There is no new verson availble at this time" so I dont know how to get this build (36618) ?

No I am just un installing the program I did not look for this ( Start->Run->%AppData% in XP) I just did it then to see where this hidden file is and XP could not find it ?

Perhaps do it when I am off line would be better and thank you for that info to on how to post screen shoots I will follow that up.

Archived