Frustration

Guest Steve

Guest Steve

Why is it after I've downloaded BitTorrent and try to search, it brings me back to the same screen where I originally downloaded BitTorrent? Also, why when I try to search for something on uTorrent, I continue to be directed to the BitTorrent homepage? Help please.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it after I've downloaded BitTorrent and try to search, it brings me back to the same screen where I originally downloaded BitTorrent? Also, why when I try to search for something on uTorrent, I continue to be directed to the BitTorrent homepage? Help please.

Hello: Well do not use them. In your search bar use Google or Yahoo: Type in name of what you are looking for (if a movie, type name of movie, then a comma, then type "movie torrent".

Hit ENTER. You should get a page of places to get the torrent you are looking for. Did this help? bluelacy59gmail.com

hello, please help.

I had the english version of bitTorrent, then I accepted an upgrade and BOSH everything is in Chinese and I cant for the life of me figure out how to change it back to english, nor can I find any FAQ for it either.

Frustrating beyond belief, Please help if u can.

Yes, I am in China

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Will

Hello: Well do not use them. In your search bar use Google or Yahoo: Type in name of what you are looking for (if a movie, type name of movie, then a comma, then type "movie torrent".

Hit ENTER. You should get a page of places to get the torrent you are looking for. Did this help? bluelacy59gmail.com

Hi bluelacy59, I have the same problem, I do what you say and I can find the list of torrents I want but I can't

get them over to bittorrent and get them downloading, so what do I do

• 10 months later...
Guest irshad

Hi

I downloaded bit torrent I searched in google for the movie I want to download.which tab do I input the torrent description

Archived