Not sure if I've asked this before, but it's worth mentioning

Norse10

First. On occasions I come across files that are obviously left with just a block or two not uploaded, where there are several people staying at 99.9%. Is there no way to get around this problem? Like some sort of punishment for people who do this on purpose, probably repeatedly. When several people download a file, is there a way to make certain they download different blocks, all the time, so if the seeder(s) stop seeding, the peers still have the complete file between them, or at least as much as possible? Can the client have a sort of serial number (not connected to the physical person, or IP-address) so it's possible to find out who does this, and blacklist them if they do it repeatedly? It could be buried deep in the registry (Windows) so it's hard to find it, or at least a hassle to fix.

Second. In regards to the first. I always keep files with less than 5 uploaders in my client, but when I download stuff the ones I download seems to get priority on upload, which is completely stupid if there are a bunch of seeders. Is it possible to let the users set priority on files for upload? Some of the files I have for upload has been downloaded hundreds of times, and I'm the only one that has them, or at least one of very few.

ps
If anyone reads my old posts and notice I mention having ADSL, and wondering why uploading is important for me. I got 300Mbps fiber a few months back. ;)